———————————– Top Links ———————————–

Join the New Paltz Evolutionary Psychology Lab and earn your master’s degree!

Geher, G. (2019). Own Your Psychology Major! A Guide to Student Success. Washington, DC: American Psychological Association.

OFFICE HOURS*

My office is WH (Wooster Hall) 347

Fall 2018 (starting on Friday, August 24 through Wednesday, December 19):

Tuesdays, 200-400

Wednesdays, 1230-230

Fridays, 200-350 (no hours on 11/9 due to conflicting obligation)

*Note that my office hours are “walk-in” / “first come, first serve.” So there is no need to book an appointment, but you might have to wait a little. Please interrupt and let me know if you are here to see me and have a time-related constraint.

Welcome to the website of Glenn Geher, Chair of SUNY New Paltz’s Psychology Department, Founding Director of SUNY New Paltz’s Evolutionary Studies Program (EvoS) and co-director of the international Evolutionary Studies (EvoS) Consortium (funded with a grant awarded by the National Science Foundation), and Past President of the NorthEastern Evolutionary Psychology Society (NEEPS).

Check out our upcoming events at the EvoS Seminar Series Page for the full list of our EvoS Spring Speaker series!

Evolution is nothing more than a “statistical bias in the rate of perpetuation of alternatives.” G. C. Williams (1966, p. 22).

“Even though the cavemen don’t seem like they were having much fun, I bet they were!” M. Geher (2012).

This entry was posted in General. Bookmark the permalink.