Join the New Paltz Evolutionary Psychology Lab and earn your master’s degree!

Geher, G. (2019). Own Your Psychology Major! A Guide to Student Success. Washington, DC: American Psychological Association. (AMAZON LINK HERE)

CLASSES FOR FALL 2019:

Evolutionary Psychology (PSY 307)

Advanced Research in Evolutionary Psychology (PSY 493)

OFFICE HOURS*

My office is WH (Wooster Hall) 347

Fall 2019 (between August 27 and December 16) (any ad hoc exceptions will be noted here)

Tuesdays, 130-430

Wednesdays, 1230-230

Fridays, 200-350 (not 9/13 due to scheduling conflict)

Note that my hours are “walk-in” hours – so you might have to wait in line, but I always do my best to meet with everyone. Do make sure to make your presence known, please.

Glenn’s Stuff:

Welcome to the website of Glenn Geher, Professor of Psychology, Founding Director of SUNY New Paltz’s Evolutionary Studies Program (EvoS), co-director of the international Evolutionary Studies (EvoS) Consortium (funded with a grant awarded by the National Science Foundation), and Past President of the NorthEastern Evolutionary Psychology Society (NEEPS).

Check out our upcoming events at the EvoS Seminar Series Page for the full list of our EvoS Spring Speaker series!

Evolution is nothing more than a “statistical bias in the rate of perpetuation of alternatives.” G. C. Williams (1966, p. 22).

“Even though the cavemen don’t seem like they were having much fun, I bet they were!” M. Geher (2012).

This entry was posted in General. Bookmark the permalink.