Please note that as a student at New Paltz, you can create a FREE Qualtrics account for research purposes.
This is done via the below process:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR STUDENTS TO CREATE A QUALTRICS ACCOUNT
Please take a few moments to review the campus policy regarding use of Qualtrics at http://www.newpaltz.edu/oir/qualtrics.html
When you are ready to create your account:
- Go to: qualtrics.com
- Click on: Please click here to create an account.
- Enter your campus email address and a password and click “Get Started”
- Enter your name and click “Finish”
- Enter the access code 8YGZM
- Log into your email address and confirm your identity.
- Log into Qualtrics (newpaltz.qualtrics.com) with your email address and password
- On the top right corner click the down carrot, account settings and select
- Enter this access code EJRDBFRLKFXALJ and click the “Upgrade Account” button
If you have any problems contact Institutional Research at email@example.com.
Qualtrics has an excellent set of free online tutorials and “how-to” guides on creating a survey using their software on their Qualtrics University web pages. You may also contact Qualtrics support at 800-340-9194. Their representatives are available 9 am to 8 pm EST, Monday – Friday.